Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hard Times, Rough Times and New Times










WOW! I can't believe that it has been a month since I last popped in to say hey!


My only excuse is on going health issues and my kiddos are out of school. Blue my little "Rainman" has had a really rough time to the disruption to his schedule.


I have had very little time to work on new items-either dolls or graphics and plan on setting my nose to the grind stone in the upcoming weeks.


I have added several auction template to my template pages on the website.


You can see all of them Here!


This is one of the logos and I really like it




If you have a store on ETSY and need a banner I have also listed a few new banners. You can see them Here!

Be sure to check back every once in a while to see all the new goodies
I will be working on. It is getting that time of year that I start working on Halloween items.

Although I love Christmas, the spooky items are my favorite to work on. Maybe I have a little witch in me.

Until next time,

B




6 comments:

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Be Be! So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I bet the kids are keeping you busy with school being out. Mine are grown and out of the house though, but I can relate.

Hope to see some spooky things in the future. My favorite holiday you know!

Happy 4th of July week!!

Kim

Times of old creations said...

Hello Bebe! You are one of the nominees to receive the brilliant weblog awards! Congrats! you have read about it on my blog page but simply following the following instructions will help you pass this along to 7 others. Have fun!
(There is a picture you can use to post with your choices on my blog ...snag it if you wish!)http://willowtreetreasures.blogspot.com


The rules for receiving this award are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their

Brenda said...

Hi, Bebe,
I just wanted to thank you for making our website experience so easy! You are a very talented lady & wonderful mother!
We are nominating you for the Primitive Excellence award! Please visit our blog to grab the award. Then...

1.) Copy and put the Award Logo on your Blog.
2.) Add a link to the Person who awarded you.
3.)Nominate 7 blogs who haven't received the award yet.
4.) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5.) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Times of old creations said...

Hi Bebe! I love the new things your are coming out this year! I hope things have been going well for you. I have just put an award in your name and you can come in and see what it is by going to my blog. You're blog is wonderful and you fully deserve this honor! HUGS....Deb

Times of old creations said...

I just love your blog and know people should be coming here to read what great things that you include! I have presented you an award for doing such a great job and you can find out what it is by going to my blog to find out! Http://www.willowtreetreasures.blogspot.com

Times of old creations said...

LOL seems like I come here ALOT to give you awards doesn't it Bebe? Sorry about that...or I'm happy for you? Sorry to fill your blog right up! Deb