Monday, April 11, 2011

A Strange Thing Happened on the Way To the Garden Today...

So, I was out trying to waddle around our yard today and make it down to the garden where my DH was working and I was toting my camera when what should my wandering eye spy?  There sitting right among the daffodills was this giant frog.  Well, I had to get some pictures and low and behold the thing began to talk.

 Let me introduce "Chauncey, THE Frog King".


Of course he wanted me to kiss him but I was having none of that.  (Not with Tim, just down the way... we would have been having frog legs for dinner.)  Chauncey and I did have a wonderful conversation though so I just had to share.


Chauncey is my latest folkart doll creation based on Grimm's Fairy tale "The Frog King"

Tim now has him all settled on the website for sale.  You can purchase or read more about him here-


I am off to do some more waddling and see if I can spy any more wondrous creatures in my yard.

Blessings, B

2 comments:

Olde Homestead Barn said...

I JUST LOVE LOVE HIM BEBE!!! He just comes to life! Another GREAT creation! Can't wait to see the next frog! Hugs Vic

Olde Homestead Barn said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE him Bebe!!! He just comes to life! Another GREAT creation! Can't wait to see the next frog! Hugs Vic