Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dipping my toes into the blogging pool! Is the water cold?

Good Day to All!
This is my very first entry into the blogging pool. I am a chicken and always wait for others to "test the waters" so to speak before I dip my toes into the pool. LOL! I see so many of my prim friends having fun, splashing around in the blogs that I thought it was time to dive in head first.

So where to begin? I have no idea! I mentioned to Lex, of NorthWind Star a month or so ago, that I just wasn't that interesting and couldn't imagine anyone being interested in reading about me plucking a chicken for dinner that night. OF course that got a good chuckle from her.

So I guess, my blogging days will consist of some of my daily routines, the chalenges and rewards of living and loving an autistic child, my rants over my frustrations with different things and my newest creations or those of my firends.

The world wide web has become the vehicle in which I now drive to visit with friends. I have made so many and consider some my family. I hope to introduce them to you and hope to meet many more onliners to add to my friends list.

Until tomorrow~
B

9 comments:

NorthwindStar said...

Hi Bebe *big ole SMILE*

Sweetie you did an absolutely awesome job on your blog!! I'm sooooo proud of you for jumping into blogland!!
See..I told you so..neener neener neener *giggle* that you certainly do have so much to share with everyone! I'm thrilled!
Totally awesome sweet lady!!!!
I'm certainly am adding you to my blog.

Love and Hugs,
Lex

jane-of-ark said...

Screaming with delight at your blog!! Just great~~as I knew it would be!! Congratulations my friend! I just can't believe I'm still on the other side of this blogging thing! Hoping to jump the fence soon and join you on the other side! I hope mine will be, at least, half as nice as yours!

Have FUN~~I'll be peeking in often!

Luv U~~Jane

*Linda Pinda* said...

Oh, Bebe!!!
Your Blog is gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you finally dove in! It's a refreshing place to be with all our friends :)

BIG HUGS... *Linda*

Mary said...

Bebe, it's a beautiful blog! You probably don't see the value in it yet, but you will love blogandia! And I've never plucked a chicken for dinner, (not that I ever will LOL), so I'm sure it would have been quite an amusing process! It IS a great place to meet and see what everyone's been up to!

Hugs, Sista!

PrimitivesFromTheFarm said...

Bebe you did a great job. I would read about you plucking a chicken any day for it reminds me of the farm. Boy how I miss the country life.
You are an awesome Lady who never quits. Thank you for being you and for creating a wonderful site.
Hugs,
Leslie
Primitivebythehollow

River Valley Primitives said...

Hi Bebe,
Your blog is awsome! I knew it would be. Your talent is amazing and inspiring....
Loved hearing about "plucking a chicken."
My GrandMom wouldnt do it anyother way!!
Welcome to blog land!!
Love,
Connie

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Bebe,

As with everything you do, your blog is beautiful too. I sure would like to get my hands on that little fancy OPSG Marketplace banner *hint* for my blog!
I'm off to go add your link to my favorite places!
Love you my friend,
Kelly

WhimsyStitches Primitives said...

Hi Bebe,
So glad to see you in blog world. Your blog is just beeeeautiful. Anyone that can "pluck a chicken" has more to tell than she is letting on. By the way, water's warm and toasty.
I've linked ya.
Sondra

Daizy Donna said...

I love your blog :) It's so fun reading and getting to know ya :) Love the music too :)
Hugs~ Donna