Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Checkin' In and Chillin' Out

Howdy Folks,
Thought I would drop in share the latest with you. I have been busy finishing up local orders here. The Kentucky Derby is coming up in May and I am bombarded with people wanting my little stick hobby horses and then the bigger stick horses for the stick horse races that are held locally. It's good for me.
I wish spring would hurry up and arrive in my neck of the woods. The sun was out today and it was so pretty and soooo deceiving. The wind was blowing and it was cold! Too cold to let the kids out to play for long. I am sure I will be complaining about the heat before too long so maybe I'll just hush about the cold! LOL!
I have a Patriotic Kitty listed on Olde Primitive Sister's Online Marketplace. You can visit her by clicking on her picture.

Well, I guess, I had better get my tail up from this chair and wash the dinner dishes. The meatloaf was yummy, but I sure hate the clean up. It is also the kiddo's bed time and they still haven't had their baths. The night is still young with much to do!

Love until the next time!

B



1 comment:

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Wow Bebe I am so impressed with your blog. You are off to a wonderful start. Good luck with it.

Kim